Intellectual property rights
Our Website and all information, images, photographs and other content displayed on our Website ("Materials") are protected by certain rights. These rights may include patents, rights to inventions, copyright, database rights, performer's property rights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, business names and domain names, goodwill, rights in designs and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered ("Rights"). These Rights either belong directly to us or our clients or are licensed to us. We expressly reserve all Rights in and to our Website and the Materials.
You may not:
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- use any Materials in any manner that may infringe any of our Rights or third party Rights; or
- reproduce or modify the Materials in any way without our prior written consent.
General Provisions & Applicable Law
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provisions, which will remain in full force and effect. Our failure to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. State and Federal courts in New Jersey will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to our Website or these Terms.
Inquiries or complaints
If you have an inquiry or complaint about our Website (including the Materials that appear on our Website), you should contact us at the address provided below.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information"). The legal basis for collecting and processing personal information is as necessary for providing Services or providing information that you have requested. In certain circumstances, the legal basis for our collection and processing of your information may also be your provision of consent.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your information directly from you when you provide it to us or from third parties you authorize to provide us with information about you.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect may include information that you provide by filling out the contact form on our Site or obtaining our Services or records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. By filling out the "Contact Us" form on Website us, you consent to the use of your information for that purpose.
We Do Not Collect Information Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide Services.
- To provide clients with information, products, or services they request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights arising from contracts to which we are a party.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To our clients in connection with your orders and relationship with them.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, fulfill your orders and provide Services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as providing Services.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce agreements to which you and we are a party.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email in the Contact Us section below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us.
Data Security & Retention
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We take steps designed to ensure that only those employees and other service providers who need access to your personal information to fulfill their employment duties will have access to it. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If we give you a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
- We will maintain your personal information for as long as it is needed, or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders.
If you are receiving Services from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, be advised that through your continued use, which is governed by the law of the United States and this policy, you will be transferring your personal information into the United States and you consent to that transfer. Your information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage third party service providers. By using our Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than in your country. While this information is outside of your country, it is subject to the laws of the country in which it is held, and may be subject to disclosure to the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of such other country, pursuant to the laws of such country.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may (to the extent applicable to us or our Services) be entitled to additional rights, including: (i) the right to withdraw consent to processing where consent is the basis of processing; (ii) the right to access your personal information and certain other supplementary information, under certain conditions; (iii) the right to object to unlawful data processing, under certain conditions; (iv) the right to erasure of personal information about you, under certain conditions; (v) the right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, are processing, or believe your personal information is inaccurate; (vi) the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, under certain conditions; (vii) the right object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you, under certain conditions; (viii) the right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities. If you want to learn more about your rights under the GDPR, you can visit the European Commission's page on Data Protection at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/index_en.htm.
Changes to Our Privacy
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Services that link to the sites and services of our partners, clients and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Services. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Services, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.